We know our salon guests expect the highest standards at Pure Energy Hair Studio and we are committed to providing that as we move forward. The health, safety and well-being of our guests, team and community are most important to us!
Due to the outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Pure Energy Hair Studio is taking extra precautions with the care of every salon guest to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfection procedures in accordance with the New Jersey Department of Health.
Below are the guest safety protocols and enhanced salon measures that we will be following.
Guest Safety Protocols
- Health screen for all salon guests. In accordance with the New Jersey Department of Health, all salon guests are required to answer screening questions no more than 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment and again upon arrival.
- Please come to your appointment alone. We welcome guests who have a scheduled appointment and will not be allowing additional patrons such as children, friends or partners at this time.
- Call us when you arrive. Give us a call when you arrive and we will let you know when your Stylist is ready before you enter the salon.
- Temperature check upon arrival. A temperature check will be taken upon check-in. No one with a fever will be permitted to receive services and will need to reschedule.
- Hand sanitizing station. Guests will be required to sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Please wear a face mask. All guests must wear a face mask while visiting the salon. We recommend coming to your appointment with a disposable mask that loops behind the ear. While we would love to see your new protective accessory, we cannot guarantee that it won’t get damaged during your cut or color service. We can provide a disposable mask if needed.
- Keep personal items to a minimum. We ask that you do not bring extra items to the salon, i.e. coats, large bags, computers, food. Bring only what you need to your appointment. Our side tables and hand bag holders will not be available at this time.
- No contact greeting. While a hug or handshake is customary at Pure Energy, we will be refraining from additional touch.
- Beverage and magazine offerings suspended. We will not be offering beverages or magazines at this time.
- Stress relieving rituals. We are currently not offering hand massages and hot towels during shampoos.
- Temporary pause on stand alone blow dry services. We will not be providing blow dry only services. Blow dries will be provided with hair cuts only, until further notice.
Enhanced Salon Measures
- We have installed a Germacidal Ultraviolet Light into our HVAC system to ensure fresh air and proper ventilation throughout the salon.
- All of our staff members have been certified in COVID-19 sanitation and disinfection procedures.
- Our stations will be at least 6 feet apart to help maintain social distancing between guests and we will be operating at 50% or less of our normal capacity.
- Barriers have been installed between our shampoo bowls.
- Door handles, restrooms and high touch services will be sanitized frequently.
- As standard procedure, our cut and color capes are one time use and are washed in hot water after each guest.
- Additional time will be designated to clean, sanitize and disinfect all work areas and tools after each guest.
- Temperature checks for all staff at the start of every shift. No staff members showing any symptoms or presenting with fever will be permitted to work.
- Stylists will be wearing face masks/ and or face shields throughout each service.
- We will be offering a touch less check-out experience. Provide us with a credit card # when you reserve your appointment or use Apply pay when checking out.
- To minimize excessive touch, a staff member will gather retail products for our guests to purchase. Products are sanitized throughout the day.
We look forward to seeing you soon!